- Michael Kors
21 Warren St
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
The Director of Digital Commerce & Strategy will support a department of the global digital flagship store, michaelkors.com, to align merchandise strategies across retail, wholesale, and e-Commerce via the online merchandising of the website. We are looking for someone with a passion for retail and the ability to drive sales in a fast-paced environment. This position will be a part of Michael Kors' e-Commerce team and present a great opportunity to develop and grow multi-channel sales on a global level.
Responsibilities include the following:
* Ability to develop and drive strategies. Understands market trends including pricing, style and key messaging and uses knowledge to make sound recommendations to Buying / Planning teams.
* Understands how to drive financial results that maximize revenue, gross margin, and inventory turn goals and partner with Buying / Planning on execution.
* Work alongside executive leadership on maximizing P&L opportunities.
* Manage eCommerce Operations (fraud, shipping, fulfillment timelines, packaging, etc)
* Influence category assortments by analyzing product performance, customer feedback, consumer trend, competitive landscape and local market knowledge to global trend and design.
* Partner with Buying / Planning / Global teams on sku lifecycle, from adoption to drop, react to in season sales trend to advise on go forward strategy-especially around building eComm exclusive assortments / strategies.
* Partner with Buying, Planning, Analytics, Marketing, Creative, Operations, Customer Care, Warehouse and the global teams to create synergies among all consumer touch points.
* Partner with marketing and creative to communicate big ideas, key investments, strategies and special experiences.
* Drive content strategy / customer journeys on-site from conception through execution based on data and seasonal insights.
* Understand performance and impact of marketing channels. Partner regularly with marketing team to optimize spend against highest performing channels based on product and on-site trends.
* Ensure the accuracy and timelines of all product launches, marketing campaigns and other customer interactions.
* Continuous improvement to website navigation, purchase funnel, and presentation of product to drive KPIs such as conversion, average order value, and units per transaction.
* Partner with the CRM team to analyze customer data and utilize important information to improve the business relationship with customers.
* Drive on-site execution of personalization strategy by partnering with Marketing, Analytics, and CRM on key customer segments.
* Partner with Creative / Sandbox team on photography budget and drive execution for PDP imagery that best supports product features and functionality.
* Define the global digital product roadmap leveraging user testing, analytics, and market research.
* Act as business owner for all features for defining all features and tooling requirements as well as acceptance criteria.
* Exhibits leadership capability and can motivate and mentor team members at different levels.
* Coaches and develops associate merchandisers, ensuring growth and development.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing (or comparable work experience)
* Minimum of 8-10+ years' experience in direct or e-commerce environment, part or all in planning or buying capacity
* Experience managing a team
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas
* Must be able to multi-task, be flexible and perform in a fast-paced environment
* Experience working with Adobe Analytics or similar platform
* Experience working within an ecommerce PIM, CMS, strong familiarity with different ecommerce platforms and 3rd party solutions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...