- Imagine Early Learning Centers
- $44,310.00 -87,160.00/year*
Education - Excluding Post Secondary
21 Warren St
Imagine Early Learning Centers, LLC, operates ten high quality, full day licensed and NAEYC accredited Early Childhood centers in the NY metro area for children 6 weeks to 5-years-old. With state of the art facilities, professional development opportunities for promotion, a teamwork approach to classroom and center management, and a creative and rewarding work environment, Imagine maintains a satisfied and talented teaching staff. At Imagine, we know children, as well as staff and families, thrive in a stimulating and nurturing environment. Staff, children and families alike are valued as individuals and as members of our diverse community.
Become the Teacher You Imagine You Can Be!
Join the teaching team at Imagine Early Learning Centers
Position: Toddler Assistant Teacher
Location: Upper East Side
Imagine Early Learning Centers seeks a Full-time Assistant Teacher for a toddler classroom at our East 97th Street location. Our center is a safe, nurturing, fun and friendly environment.
We are seeking experienced, energetic and creative professionals to join a team providing the highest quality childcare for working families.
* Participating in planning and implementing developmentally appropriate curriculum
* Effective communication with families and co-teachers
* Ability to adhere to licensing and NAEYC guidelines
* Effective written communication skills
* Ability to meet physical requirements of position which include lifting children, pushing strollers/buggies, sitting on the floor and year-round daily outdoor activities.
* Minimum of AA in Early Childhood, Elementary, Special Education or related field
* BA or in progress a plus
* Previous experience with NAEYC standards and the accreditation process a plus
* Previous experience teaching children in an Early Chldhood program
Imagine Early Learning Centers is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...