* The Social Media Analyst will support Social Media Specialists with day to day execution of paid campaigns. The Analyst will be focused on building out detailed plan recommendations, executing IO's/contracts, monitoring daily performance/making optimization recommendations, and reconciling monthly billing needs. They will be actively working to maximize performance of client's campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other emerging social platforms.
* Exceptionally well organized * Able to prioritize * Able to multi-task * Detail oriented; verging on perfectionism * Take full responsibility for the activity happening on your accounts * Display professionalism in all interactions with the clients and salespeople
* Quality control trafficking creative and ad tags using 3rd party ad server tools and bid managers * Analyzing campaign performance and recommend necessary optimizations * Oversee the issuing and updating insertion orders * Resolving invoice and other related discrepancies
* Contribute innovative ideas and be thinking about new media avenues * Consider ways to communicate clients' advertising message, which are consistent with the creative strategy
* Providing detailed support to Specialists and Account teams * Develop effective relationships with the Account Management groups assigned to your accounts * Help media teams meet deadlines when they are in a crunch * Be ready and willing to share your knowledge with new employees
* Bachelor's degree * Fluency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) * Excellent verbal/written communication skills * Social Media experience with Facebook and Twitter in a professional capacity preferred * Additional experience with online media is not mandatory, but desired * Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced technology-oriented environment
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.